Most people are born with a dream, and as children we begin to talk, get excited and act out our dreams.
But, as time goes on and with a little help of those people who say, ‘It can’t be done’ ‘Wake up’ or ‘Be realistic’ those dreams begin to seem unreal. The dreams turn into doubtful thoughts; those thoughts are then based on rationality, until you get to the point of being convinced that it’s impossible, it was just a dream.
Then you turn into the millions who have, ‘Once had a dream’ conversations.
Life can be overcrowded at the bottom, but there’s room for more at the top.
There comes a point in your mind that you have to reconnect with that child like creativity, and begin to sow those Seeds of Dreams. In sowing these seeds you will be taking the actions to germinate the dream to flower into a reality.
Seeds of Dreams
- Take time out to relax and think of that dream goal.
- Set it as a reminder to flash up on your mobile phone daily.
- Make small decisions towards the dream.
- Take daily actions towards this dream.
- Network, seek out the like minded, as it’s good to bounce ideas.
- Read of those who have achieved, to keep you inspired.
- Remember ‘Impossible’ is not part of your vocabulary, Dream Big!
Create, Believe, and Reap
Coach Chris Browne